‘The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams’,Eleanor Roosevelt
The ultimate non-conference, Serendipity was bursting with energy at the General’s Residence in San Francisco. Over 500 women and a few men gathered to learn, collaborate and exchange expertise across lecture halls, sitting room, rotundo, and gardens.
Haven’t joined The Guild yet? Use WST20 to sign up today>>
Serendipity Highlights included:
- Emerging Tech Talks on products, Beauty, AI, Happiness, and more with Tatyana Mamut; Alex Eremia; Veni Singh
- Changing the narrative of STEM in the media, be Unboxd with Nitasha Syed
- Clarifying purpose. Taking action for positive social impact. Lightning talks included Shakeya McDow a major force, Tracy Lawrence (Chewse) and Komal Ahmad (Copia) taking food waste away, and many more amazing ladies changing the world.
- Workshops ranging from Rocking Your Business Model (Maaike Doyer) to Transformational Leadership (Anne Klint) to Write Your Own ‘User Manual’ (Ramona Shaw) and much more.
- Is Your Voice as Powerful as You Are? Hillary Wicht in moments shifted the impact of the willing by just tweaking enunciation, breathing, projection, inflection, and wow! Michele Taipale! (note: there was still happy hour and hosted dinners across town for those who partook evening fun. Did you win the raffle?)